So, I have been missing for a week or so. There has been stuff in the personal life that has just been crappy and I don’t really have anything positive to talk about. Except for the following bits of goodness:
- I watched Thor: The Dark World. Not the greatest movie, I’ll admit, but Tom Hiddleston… I am Loki-fied.
- I got a red Poang chair and foot stool at Ikea and it is amazingly comfortable.
- I have been sleeping really well lately. That is a huge thing. Huge.
- I had an Oreo or 2. Maybe even 3. I love Oreos.
- I found my framed Mark Rothko print so I can hang it on the wall by my red chair. Woot!
Okay – there you have it. My list of good things.
Today’s drawing from tanglepatterns.com is String # 038. Isn’t she a beauty? I think this may be favorite so far – except for maybe #007. They are strangely similar, aren’t they? Anyway, here is the link to the string: http://tanglepatterns.com/2013/02/tanglepatterns-string-038.html